2018年11月4日星期日

First Generation Heir XB Headlights Retrofited HID Projector Set

I acquired this to perform an HID projector retrofit on my sell 1st generation Successor xB fronts lights. Installation couldn't have been much easier as well as the quality is fair. These are incredibly comparable to the Morimoto Bi-xenon Mini H1, price is very competitive. They also send me some very small screws plus all kinds of sockets to store the wraps on. I also bought the H4 portable twin light beam relay harness to create it connect as well as play.

I ever put in the Philips H7 X-treme HID set in my vehicle reflector headlights but the light beam is actually ... it doesn't possess a beam trend, the illumination outcome similar to a flash light and also last will and testament glare all the guys as well as auto steering approaching.




Extra importantly, a projector gives a "deadline" where the extreme lighting from the capsule is actually shut out coming from sparkling above the "cutoff collection" so the lighting could be tuned so concerning certainly not shine excessive and blind various other drivers.

In the meantime, I have been actually using all of them for regarding 7 months and they have actually carried out wonderfully! I will recommend this to everyone considering a retrofit upgrade (that utilizes H4/H7 bulbs)!

没有评论:

发表评论